Getting close
Next week is our last week of classes. Then a week of exams, then FREEDOM! I realized that one week of vacation between 1st year medical school and 2nd year medical school is not enough - it was really hard to dive back in to a whole new study scene - dramatically stepped up, I should add.
Anyway, I realized that it won't be long before I was my own woman again, wandering the streets of Charlottesville and DC without guilt about studying pathology or biochemistry weighing down my heart. Then I can actually stick around long enough in DC to have yummy brunches with Fanny and JS, and maybe even go catch an old movie on the mall (I can't wait to do that stuff again!). I could even hang out with Mikey and complain about how much professional school sucks (although 3rd year law school will be SOOOO much better than 2nd year med school, and both are much better than actually working).
Of course, I do have that teeny weeny research project I have to work on, but honestly, I am not letting THAT get in the way of a nice summer!
Not long before Fanny's back! :-)
Anyway, I realized that it won't be long before I was my own woman again, wandering the streets of Charlottesville and DC without guilt about studying pathology or biochemistry weighing down my heart. Then I can actually stick around long enough in DC to have yummy brunches with Fanny and JS, and maybe even go catch an old movie on the mall (I can't wait to do that stuff again!). I could even hang out with Mikey and complain about how much professional school sucks (although 3rd year law school will be SOOOO much better than 2nd year med school, and both are much better than actually working).
Of course, I do have that teeny weeny research project I have to work on, but honestly, I am not letting THAT get in the way of a nice summer!
Not long before Fanny's back! :-)

2 Comments:
I for one and excited for you and to get to spend time with you...DC is soo much fun in the summer.
Good luck on your finals!
I can't wait to spoon on the mall, while watching Humphrey Bogart..awww...:)
Post a Comment
<< Home