Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Pretty bride

Here is a link to pictures from the wedding I went to over the weekend. It went amazingly well, totally without a hitch, as far as I know (although I did have to leave to catch my redeye flight only an hour into the reception, so hopefully no serious drama ensued - like an angry ex or caterer gone mad or something).


Here is a link (I hope it works) to a kodak website that has some photos in the event. Look for pictures of me studying anatomy! Also, try to figure out how I am different from all the other bridesmaids (besides the fact that I am studying anatomy).
pretty pictures

One exam down, two to go. Right now the only thing that is getting me through is the thought of drinking thai ice teas at Bangkok Bistro in DC this weekend. Yummy.

1 Comments:

Blogger ERG said...

you're the one with purple hair?

Looks like you had a great time! Tell her congrats for me next time you speak with her. I'm going to be doing something similar, going to a wedding and jetting back out, in mid-November.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home